How to make a wire transfer to Outlet
Step by Step
- Go to settings, and tap “Link a new bank account”.
- Select Wire Transfer.
- Input Routing and Account Numbers of the bank account that you want to transfer from.
- Select either Checking or Savings Account.
- If the Address associated with the bank account is different than the address we have on file you must add that address.
- Upload your bank statement.
- Take a picture of the wire information that shows on your screen once you are approved to make a wire transfer, this is the account number you need to send your wire transfer.
- Once you have the information that you need, you can go to your bank with that account number and transfer the money via wire transfer.
If you need any help, or have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call. We can walk you through the process right over the phone. 855.632.9905