These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are provided by Outlet Finance (“Outlet”, “us,” “we,” or “our”). and govern our users’ (“you” or “User”) use of our website and mobile application (the “Services”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accepting these Terms, you agree that Outlet can send you text, email, and other forms of communication such as push notifications. As explained in further detail in the section below entitled “E-SIGN Disclosure and Consent,” your authorization to receive any and all communications electronically is a condition of these Terms. If you revoke your consent to receive communications electronically you understand that you may not continue to access or use the Services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Outlet may not make the Services available in all markets and jurisdictions, and may restrict or prohibit use of the Services from certain U.S. states or foreign jurisdictions ("Restricted Locations"). By using the Services, you represent that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any Restricted Locations, or any country to which the United States prohibits the use of the Services.
You further represent and warrant that you: (a) are at least 18 years of age; (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services; (c) have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (d) are not identified as a "Specially Designated National;" (e) are not placed on the Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List; and (f) will not use our Services if any applicable laws in your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
The following disclosures are made in accordance with the federal law regarding electronic payments, deposits, transfers of funds and other electronic transfers to and from your account(s). There may be limitations on account activity that restrict your ability to make electronic fund transfers. Any such limits are disclosed in the appropriate agreements governing your account. Electronic Fund Transfer services may be provided by Outlet or by authorized third-parties. In each case, you will be notified by prior disclosure as to whom the services are provided and any additional terms of service that apply.
1. Definitions: Electronic Fund Transfer: Any transfer of funds, other than a transaction originated by check, draft or similar paper instrument, that is initiated through an electronic device or computer to instruct us to debit or credit an account. Electronic Fund Transfers include such electronic transactions as direct deposits or withdrawals of funds, transfers initiated via telephone, website or mobile application. Preauthorized Electronic Fund Transfer: An Electronic Fund Transfer that you have authorized in advance to recur at substantially regular intervals; for example, direct deposits into or withdrawal of funds out of your account.
2. Your Liability: Authorized Transfers: You are liable for all Electronic Fund Transfers that you authorize, whether directly or indirectly. Unauthorized Transfers: Tell us at once if you believe your account or Access Information is lost or stolen or has been or may be subject to unauthorized Electronic Fund Transfers. Contact us immediately to keep your possible losses to a minimum. You could lose all the money in your account(s). If you tell us within two (2) business days after learning of the loss or theft of your account access device, or after learning of any other unauthorized transfers from your account involving your account access device, you can lose no more than $50 if Electronic Fund Transfers are made without your permission. For these transactions, if you DO NOT tell us within two (2) business days after learning of the loss, theft or unauthorized use, and we can establish that we could have prevented the unauthorized transfer(s) if you had told us in time, you could lose as much as $500. Also, if your periodic account statement shows unauthorized transfers and you DO NOT tell us within sixty (60) days after the statement was delivered to you, you may not get back any money you lose after the sixty (60) day period if we can prove that we could have prevented the unauthorized transfer(s) if you had told us in time. If an extenuating circumstance (such as extended travel or hospitalization) prevents you from promptly notifying us of a suspected lost or stolen access device or of any other suspected unauthorized transfer(s), the time periods specified in this paragraph may be extended for a reasonable period.
In Case of Errors or Questions About Your Electronic Transfers, Telephone us at 855.632.9905 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
1. Tell us your name and account number (if any).
2. Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
3. Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account.
For errors involving new accounts, point-of-sale, or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to 90 days to investigate your complaint or question. For new accounts, we may take up to 20 business days to credit your account for the amount you think is in error. We will tell you the results within three business days after completing our investigation. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
1. Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. You understand and agree that we may provide you with any or all of the following types of communications electronically: (i) legally required disclosures, notices and other communications associated with your access to or use of the Services, including, but not limited to information about fees or charges, and any and all legally required pre- and post-transaction disclosures; (ii) customer service communications; (iii) privacy policies and notices; (iv) changes to this Agreement, (v) statements, information and records regarding your transactions; (vi) information regarding the debiting or charging, as applicable of your selected payment method; (vii) any and all legally required error resolution policies, and responses to claims filed in connection with your access to or use of the Services; (viii) any other communications related to your access to and/or use of the Services, and (ix) with your consent, marketing and other promotional communications (collectively, “Communications”).
2. Communications in Writing. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of this Agreement and any other Communication that is important to you.
3. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (i) via e-mail, (ii) by access to a web site that we will designate in an e-mail notice we send to you at the time the information is available, or (iii) to the extent permitted by law, on the Site or via SMS text message. You agree to promptly review all Communications sent to you, and that these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving electronic communications.
4. How to Update Your Records. To receive electronic Communications, at the time that you first use the Services, you must provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address and your contact information, and you must promptly notify us of any changes to this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) through the Services.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have an electronic device that enables access to your e-mail account or a commercially available Internet browser. You may wish to utilize a device that is capable of storing or printing the Communications for your records.
6. Requesting Paper Copies. If you have consented to receive electronic Communications, we will not send you a paper copy of any Communication unless we deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself.
7. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-SIGN Act”), and that you and we both intend that the E-Sign Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
8. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
We frequently update the products that constitute the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other websites Outlet cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, availability, and services presented on the website, the application, or on advertisements posted elsewhere. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Any buying or selling activity is self-directed. That means that you are responsible for all purchase and sell orders, decisions to implement or maintain an investment strategy, decisions to hold or sell digital assets and selection of the type of digital assets to hold or sell. You agree that any investment decision you make does not rely on any advice from Outlet and is at your own risk. You must determine the suitability of any trade, investment, investment strategy, and risk associated with your trading activity.
We publish market prices for eligible digital assets as we receive them from unrelated third-party sources. That market price will not be a price at which you can buy or sell through the Services. The Services may not reflect the best price in active trading markets. The current prices at which you can trade include a spread (above or below) the market prices sourced from third-parties. Any such spread may change from time to time based on market conditions and may be different for different types of eligible digital assets.
You agree that Outlet may accept or refuse any order, or delay placing any order, if Outlet determines that it is necessary or appropriate to do so. Additionally, you may suffer market losses during periods of volatility in the price and trading volume of digital assets, particularly when system issues result in the inability to buy or sell eligible digital assets. You agree that you will not hold Outlet responsible for any losses caused by such refusal or delay or such inability to buy or sell.
The risk of loss in holding digital assets can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether holding digital assets is suitable for you in light of your financial situation. In considering whether to hold Digital Assets, you should be aware that the price or value of Digital Assets can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Outlet is not responsible for the market for digital assets, and makes no representations or warranties concerning the real or perceived value of digital assets as denominated in any currency. Although we may provide historical and/or real-time data regarding the price of digital assets, such data is for reference only. We make no representations regarding the quality, suitability, veracity, usefulness, accuracy, or completeness of such data or graphs, and you should not rely on such data or graphs for any reason whatsoever.
You agree and understand that all investment decisions are made solely by you. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, you agree and understand that Outlet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for, and shall in no circumstances be liable to you in connection with, your decisions. You agree and understand that under no circumstances will your use of the Services be deemed to create a relationship that includes the provision of or tendering of investment advice.
Except where prohibited or limited by applicable law you grant Outlet the right, without further notice to you, to hold the digital assets held in your account in Outlet’s name or in another name, and to pledge, repledge, hypothecate, rehypothecate, sell, lend, or otherwise transfer, invest or use any amount of such digital assets, separately or together with other property, with all attendant rights of ownership, and for any period of time and without retaining in Outlet’s possession and/or control a like amount of digital assets, and to use or invest such digital assets at its own risk.
You acknowledge that, with respect to assets used by Outlet pursuant to this paragraph: (i) you may not be able to exercise certain rights of ownership, (ii) Outlet may receive compensation in connection with lending or otherwise using or investing digital assets in its business to which you will have no entitlement, and (iii) digital assets that are subject to such transactions will not be held by Outlet third party custodians.
We may amend or modify these Terms by updating this page, https://outlet.finance/terms-of-service, or emailing to you the revised Terms, and the revised Terms shall be effective at such time. If you do not agree with any such modification, you must terminate your use of the Services and close your account by notifying email@example.com. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein. If the revised Terms include a material change, we will endeavor to provide you advanced notice via our website and/or email before the material change becomes effective. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. Outlet is not a bank. Products offered through the service are not covered by FDIC or SIPC insurance.
2. Outlet is not a money transmitter. All money transmission related to Outlet Services is performed by Wyre Payments, Inc., a licensed and regulated money transmitter. Applicable licenses and required disclosures can be found at https://www.sendwyre.com/licenses/.
3. While the balance shown in your account is generally accurate, it may vary from exactly what you see when you withdraw from Outlet back to your bank account. In addition to this you also recognize that transfer speeds are estimated at 5 business days. There are times and situations that may increase or decrease this speed dramatically
4. By agreeing to these Terms, you understand that Outlet does not directly control your assets, and is not responsible for your assets. We guide your funds to different businesses that enable your funds to have a high rate of return.
5. You must upload valid IDs and your actual information during the onboarding process. This is very important for tax and other compliance purposes. If you misreport these documents, we will be forced to close your account.
6. You understand that interest rates offered by Outlet are variable. Our interest rate depends on the supply and demand of the different lending protocols that we use.
7. Outlet uses stable coins, which are an experimental technology on the Ethereum blockchain. Specifically, Outlet uses a stable coin pegged to the USD. I understand that my accounts balance will slightly vary on withdrawal due to this stable coin losing its peg from USD.
If you would like further explanation on our product or what's going on at Outlet you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer any questions you have.